It’s easy to register and join a meeting
There’s no need to call ahead or make an appointment. Start whenever you’re ready. There are no contracts to sign. Start and stop any time you want with no further obligation.
- Choose a meeting in the meeting finder.
- Pick a convenient meeting time and location.
- Arrive during the weigh in (one half hour before the meeting begins).
- Fill out a registration form and choose a payment option.
Let us guide you through your first visit
- Please take a registration form and complete it.
- Hand it to the receptionist and choose a payment option. Click here to view pricing page.
- After you’ve registered, you’ll receive your My Success Story Booklet (membership booklet) and other new member materials.
- You will be asked to step on the scale (your weight will be kept confidential). If you have any questions or concerns about the scale or your weight please let us know. We’re here to help. All scales can accommodate members weighing up to 440. In some locations our scales are accurate up to 610 pounds.
- Your Weigher will record your weight in your My Success Story. Please bring it to all future meetings so your attendance and weight can be recorded weekly.
- After the weigh-in, please join us in the meeting room.
- The Meeting discussion will last 30 minutes.
- It is a focused, interactive discussion on weight-related topics.
- You are encouraged to participate to the degree that makes you comfortable. Be an active participant contributing to the conversation or sit back and let others do the talking while you just listen and learn. It’s up to you!
- Either way you’ll get valuable tips, strategies, and support from your leader and other members.
- At the end of every meeting there is an Orientation to help you get off to the very best start.
- Your leader will explain the basics of the SmartPoints® system and help you plan your first meal on program!
- Orientation only lasts about 20 minutes and we strongly encourage you to plan to stay to ensure you get off to the very best start possible with Weight Watchers.