SPECIAL CONTEST FOR WW MAINE MEMBERS ONLY. MUST BE A MEMBER BY FEBRUARY 16, 2019
NO ADDITIONAL PURCHASE NECESSARY
WW Maine weightwatchers reimagined Win $1000.00 Contest
- Must be a member on or before 2/16/19.
- During 2/17 – 4/13 members must attend at least 6 weekly wellness check-ins.
- It’s not necessary to stay for the workshop although we recommend it highly.
- All members who qualify will be handed an entry form to complete and return to a Studio team member.
- We will have a live drawing party at all three full-service Studio locations (Auburn, Bangor, and South Portland) that will be on Facebook Live.
- There will be refreshments, door prizes and giveaways. Members, friends and family are invited and it’s not necessary to be present to win.
- In addition to the Grand $1000.00 prize, 25 packages of 12-consecutive-weekly Studio and workshop visits runner up prizes will be awarded.
- Contest is open to all members 18 years old and older including free Lifetime members.
- If a free Lifetime member wins a 12-week package they can give it away or sell it to a current member. If they want to let a new member have it, that member must pay the $20.00 joining fee to get started as this promotion is for current members.
►Promo packages are for consecutive weeks ►For traditional group service workshops in Maine Studios only ►︎Not valid for payment in At Work workshops ►︎Cannot be combined with other offers ►︎Refunds strictly limited to members who become pregnant or reach Lifetime No exceptions
WW members lost 15% more weight in their first two months following the Beyond The Scale program than those who followed the previous program; comparing Workshop members who weighed in two months after starting the program versus the same time period in the prior year.
WW Policy for members under 18 years of age
WW Policy for Teens
WW accepts individuals from 13 to 17 years of age for membership as long as they have written medical permission from their physician (or designated health professional such as Nurse Practitioner) indicating a BMI percentile of 95 or higher and a 3 month weight goal. The weight goal will not be assigned by WW staff.
- Upon registering, parents or guardians must:
- Provide a physician’s note giving permission to follow the plan, and include current BMI percentile and 3-month weight goal. To be eligible for membership the BMI must be at the 95th percentile or above. Eligibility for membership is accepted based on the provision of a physician’s note.
- Sign the Health Release on the registration form.
Studios are closed for the following holidays. If a holiday isn’t on this list then Workshops and drop-in hours will be unaffected and open as regularly scheduled:
- New Year Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- Mothers Day
- Fathers Day